- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings and other technical trade related documents
- Must communicate well, written and verbally
- Mechanical ability, manual dexterity, and hand/eye coordination required to perform various projects, per drawings, sketches, and verbal or written instructions
- Skilled in the selection, set-up and operation of the appropriate tool(s) for a given type of work
- Technical training preferred
- Must be able to work effectively with others
- Must be a steady, reliable worker
- Previous, successful supervisory experience required, a minimum of 5 years preferred
- Successful career experience with the machining trade
- All applicants must be able to obtain a Rapid Gate due to the location of the job & have OSHA 10 card in hand.
Our core values respect, pride, truth and family are not just words, they are the guidelines that make us a leader in our industry. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. You could be the next among us.
Please apply with resume for immediate consideration.