Colonna's Shipyard is looking to obtain experienced candidates within our Maintenance Department.
We are pleased to accept resumes for Fleet Vehicle Coordinator.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay, based on experience, and immediate work within our headquarters in Norfolk, VA.
• Own the day-to-day management of Colonna’s Shipyards fleet vehicle quality and availability
•Keep Vehicles clean and free of any trash, to include detailing units on a regular interval in the company wash bay.
• Report to and work closely with Maintenance Resource Manager.
• Oversees all check in and out of company trucks and vans
• Ensuring that each vehicle is fully inspected prior to releasing the vehicle (to include checking oil, noting damages, verifying that driver is on approved drivers list, unit is topped off with fluids) and maintaining ELD Drivers log via cloud basis systems.
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar role, particularly with radio dispatch equipment, terminal operations, and/or driver experience
• Must have a clean driving record
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to work effectively with others, including excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to deliver under time constraints and deadlines
• Computer literate
Position compensation is based on experience.
Our benefits include:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Legal Services
• Annual performance evaluations
• On-site Human Resources
• On-site gym
• Free and close proximity parking
• Employee perks/gifts and more