Colonna's Shipyard is looking to obtain experienced candidates within our Colonna's West location.
We are pleased to accept resumes for General Manager for Colonna's West Operations.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay, based on experience, and immediate work within our newest location in San Diego, CA.
This role is a senior leadership role and a crucial part of our growing organization. The primary responsibilities will include developing and implementing plans and goals for the Colonna West Operations a Division. The involves ensuring compliance with regulations and internal policies, enhancing productivity and ensuring producitvity goals are met and exceeded.
The General Manager should be well-versed in performance and operations management and competent in assuming delegated duties. They are leaders and critical thinkers, ready to solve problems before they become obstacles.
• Developing and implementing plans and goals of the division
• Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
• Undertake staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating etc.)
• Assist in budgeting and monitoring expenses (EVMS)
• Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
• Create reports and submit them to the director or other executives
• Fulfill duties as assigned by the director
• Proven experience as General Manager or other similar position
• Experience in performance and operations management
• Knowledge of NAVSEA Standards and Quality Standards
• Proficient in MS Office
• Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Aptitude in problem-solving
• BS/BA in business administration or related field
Position compensation is based on experience.
Our benefits include:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Legal Services
• Annual performance evaluations
• On-site Human Resources
• On-site gym
• Free and close proximity parking
• Employee perks/gifts and more